Balmy Brazil is no ordinary milk chocolate. The low fat sweet buttermilk accentuates the complex notes and delivers a unique silky texture to organic Brazilian cacao. A perfect marriage for the multi-roast profile we give to this cacao. Notes of fruit, dairy, syrup, orange peel, tobacco and coffee can be discovered.
- Dark Milk chocolate, 62% Cacao
- Cacao from Brazil (Pará, Amazon region)
- Sweet buttermilk from the Netherlands
- Beet sugar from The Netherlands
Each box contains 2 bars of 30 grams each.
What makes the chocolate of Heinde & Verre so special:
- No artificial flavours, colouring and preservatives
- No alkaline agents or other chemicals used. The result is a higher content of antioxidants that remain in the chocolate.
- Made from whole beans, not from semi-finished products.
- Each cocoa bean is selected by hand and each cocoa bean has its own fire profile.
- Slow food techniques; the art of slow grinding and maturing.