When it is getting cold outside, Hot chocolate is a very good idea!. This is why we make our Hot Chocolate from Tase Chocolate. We add a cinnamon stick, star anise and Taza Chili Chocolate. Experiment with other spices or different Taza Chocolates.
- 240 ml milk (we use full organic milk, but you can also use soja milk, almond milk or water)
- 1/2 pack (33 gram) Taza Mexicano Chocolate (you can use every flavour or combination of flavours)
- Break the chocolate in pieces
- Warm the milk in a pot, make sure the milk does not boil!
- Take the pot of the fire and ad some salt (when you like this).
- Add the chocolate and give it a stir till the chocolate is melted completely.
- Heat the chocolate milk again, make sure you do this on a low fire.
- When you like foam on your Hot Chocolate, use a whisk during heating.
- When the milk is hot, poor it into a cup and enjoy.